Friday, May 16, 2008

Yeah, It's Friday!!!

Friday, what a wonderful day!! This has been a pretty busy week so far, I babysit a few kids during the week. This week, well Wednesday I had my children plus 5 others, where on a normal day I only have 1-2. So wednesday was a handful. Thankfully my mom came over to help me out.

This weekend we have a wedding to go to. Joes old co-worker Shawn is getting married. It should be a really enjoyable "date" for Joe and I to go on!! We have planned to have Joes cousin come over and stay with the kids for us. Her name is Karissa and she is Evans buddy!! Elly enjoys spending time with her too, but Evans got her wrapped around his pinky!!

Well, today the weather is beautiful!! We were outside all morning, and now the kids are sleeping and then we'll be outside again all afternoon. Thank god for the beautiful weather.

No comments: