Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blogging???

O.k. bloggers!! Here I go. This would be my first blog ever, I'm really not sure if what I'm doing. I hope that you enjoy hearing about our clan!! I am Lindsey, I am married to my wonderful husband Joe. We have been married almost 5 years and we now have 2 children. Our wonderful son is Evan he is a spitting image of his father and is 4 years old. Our princess is Elly she is 2 years old. We are also expecting our 3rd child October 5th of this year.

As of yesterday we discovered that our new baby is going to be a girl!! We are both very excited, the sex of the baby really didn't matter to us as we already have one of each. According to Joe "this is the last one", I'm really not ready to except that just yet, as I have always wanted a lot of children. We will see in the future!!

Yesterday, our son Evan went along to my 19 week ultrasound. Of course I think when a 4 year old is told that he will get to see the new baby, he was really expecting "a baby" not a black and white fuzzy thing moving around on the screen. Needless to say he didn't enjoy it as much as I had expected. So, about half way through the ultrasound Joe took him to the lobby, but not before we were told the sex of her!!

You have to know our son, the ultrasound tech was moving that thing all around on my belly and then she quietly stated " it looks like a G-I-R-L"(she spelled it out). Joe and I just smiled at each other, then I said to Evan-------Well, buddy it looks like your going to have another little sister!! He looked at the tech and said "I don't like little sisters"!! It was the cutest thing!! Although he did want a brother, his is now very excited!! And of course Elly, she really doesn't understand this yet!!

Well, like I said before, this is my 1st blog every, so I hope that I didn't bore everyone. Once I figure everything out on my blog, I will be posting some pictures of our family!

No comments: